We want you to be 100% happy with your shopping experience.
Please insert your proof of purchase into the package and return to us. Please note that it is your responsibility to pay for the return postage costs, no postage costs are refundable. We cannot assume responsibility for returned items that are lost in the post. Your statutory rights are not affected.
All goods will be inspected upon return
- Goods can be tried on for sizing but not worn for activity – Please do not wear items next to the skin when trying on for hygiene reasons, shorts MUST be tried on with clean underwear
- Goods must be returned with all original packaging intact and tags attached within 90 days of purchase. Goods returned with incomplete or damaged packaging or missing or unattached tags may be refused or subject to a restocking fee
- In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you
- Goods returned as unused/unworn, that have clearly been worn or washed will be refused
- Goods returned without a returns form fully completed could delay the process of your return/exchange
- Do not apply the returns label to the original packaging. Please use a box or parcel bag to package the item rather than applying the label to the item’s packaging
- Please retain your proof of postage
- If you pay for a delivery service, we will not refund the delivery cost unless the item is faulty or the incorrect item has been sent to you
- In the case of partial returns, Bikeman Limited reserves the right to void any discounts and the customer will be liable to pay the full listed price advertised online
To return your products direct to us you can do so using the address below:
Include all relevant information including the reason for return and a copy of your invoice. Include this information with the item and package up securely. Do not affix the postage label to the product packaging (shoe boxes etc.).
Please note, we will not refund any postage fees (except if the goods are faulty or if you have received a wrong product). We strongly recommend you use a service that provides a certificate of postage and a tracking number. Do not affix the postage label to the product packaging (shoe boxes etc.).
Make sure the following information is included with your return.
- Your full name and collection address including eircode
- Order number and confirmation of which product is coming back to us
- A contact number in case we need to get in touch
Should you have any questions please call us on +353 85 724 3490.
Changing or cancelling an order
Cancelling your order. You have the right to cancel your order within 7 working days from the date you received your order. To cancel your order please contact us in writing within 7 days.
If you would like to amend your order and the order has not been dispatched we will happily take payment of the extra items and send all items out together. If your order has already been dispatched we cannot add anymore items and you will be required to place an additional order.