The San Remo model combines a State-of-the-art technology with materials widely used in the aeronautics industry.
The ergonomic shape, given by specially curved lenses, the adjustable nose pad and, above all, both temples that are adjustable in four positions, guarantee superior comfort.
The adjustment of the temples allows wearing the sunglasses ensuring a remarkable upward vision, and give an excellent view even to the riders engaged in “low handlebar riding”.
The shape and design of the sunglasses allow a great ventilation in every weather condition.
- The high quality lenses are made of polycarbonate, ergonomically curved to achieve maximum protection and a wide visual field. The polycarbonate is a material very resistant to impacts, and guarantees maximum safety.
- Lenses are interchangeable, easy to remove, without the use of any tools. The lenses are made of anti-scratch material. A special protective treatment guarantees a good resistance to scratches according to EN ISO 12312.
- Lenses have a standard hydrophobic coating treatment, which makes the lens antistatic and make cleaning operations easy to do.
- Lenses prevent distortion and give 100% protection from UV rays.
- Lenses in different colors are available as spare parts, including photochromic ones. Sunglasses mount polarized lenses as a standard.