TSSGFC Get Fit Cycle 2019
August 18, 2019 @ 8:00 am| €50
Where is the start?
We hope to start at Terenure College – Beside the School Hall
Whats the start time?
Where will it finish up?
Terenure Sports Club (CY) Terenure Village for a complimentary burger and drinks ! Showers and changing facilities will be available at CY.
Your attention is drawn to the : TSS CYCLE INFORMATION AND SAFETY REGULATIONS
The TSS GFC Cycle is intended to provide every cyclist with the best event experience. In order to do this it is necessary to lay down the following regulations for the smooth running of the event.
- The 100km Cycle starts at 08:00am 19th August from Terenure College with registration and coffee from 07:00am.
- Event finish at CYM Terenure
- Water stops at 25km and 75km
- Food stop at 50km
- Contact number for Service and emergencies at the event will be : 0872528476
- Safety approved cycle helmets are compulsory and must be worn at all times when cycling.
- The event is on open roads the rules of the road apply at all times
- You must register on the day and within the times provided by the Event organiser
- You must be aware of other cyclists around you and enable faster cyclists to pass you. Please look over your shoulder before overtaking.
- You must use a bike that complies with the following rules and is deemed safe for the purposes of the event.
- You may not deviate from the official route.
- You are to obey the traffic officers and authorised marshals at all time
- It is the Participant’s responsibility to provide and use a roadworthy bicycle and helmet which comply with rules and regulations.
- You may not use your mobile phone while riding. You must stop at the side of the road if you need to make or receive a call.
- You may not use a music player with headphones while participating in the event.
- The event will take place regardless of bad weather and will only be cancelled, re-routed or stopped for reasons of safety
The Participant acknowledges that participation in the Event is physically strenuous. It is acknowledged that participation in the Event will be physically demanding and the Participant is aware of the nature of the Event and associated medical and physical risks involved. If in any doubt you should consult your Doctor / Consultant.